The Chandler Gallery is open Monday through Friday 10 AM – 5 PM.
Description of Space
The Chandler Gallery occupies what was once the gracious parlor of a Victorian house. The fireplace, the moldings, the wood floor, and the large windows are intact, giving an intimate feel of warmth and light to the gallery.
Exhibiting at Chandler Gallery
Call for group exhibition proposals
Deadline: May 1, 2017
The Chandler Gallery Advisory Committee reviews proposals for exhibitions once a year for the following calendar year. The submission deadline is May 1st.
Chandler Gallery is encouraging proposals for group exhibitions:
- The proposal should include an open call to artists with a small fee of $15 paid to the gallery.
- Proposals should be organized around a theme.
- Curator/s can include their work in the show.
- Open to 2D and 3D mediums.
The gallery asks for a donation of 30% of sales from exhibitions. All proceeds support the programs of Maud Morgan Arts.
Submission materials for group proposals:
- Curator/s proposal for the exhibit
- Curator/s short bio and a resume10 jpeg images supporting the concept. The images should be labeled with the artist’s last name. Image size should not exceed 2 megabytes.
- List of images: Artist’s last name, title of the piece, medium, dimensions and year.
Proposals may also be mailed to:
20 Sacramento street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Maud Morgan Arts
Chandler Gallery Advisory Committee