2017 Past Events
Monday – Friday
2:00 – 3:30 pm
Snack N’ Track is for children grades K through 5. If your child is unsupervised between arrival of the buses and the beginning of classes, you must sign up your child for Snack ‘n Track.
What is Snack ‘n Track?
- A program offered to ensure the safe arrival and supervision of students whose parents and guardians are unable to bring them to their Maud Morgan Arts class.
- Students registered for Snack ‘n Track either attend the Baldwin School or arrive at the Baldwin School via Cambridge Public School bus.
Where does Snack ‘n Track take place?
In the Agassiz Baldwin Afterschool program space, at the Baldwin School located at 28 Sacramento Street, until students walk to Maud Morgan Arts with a staff member.
Benefits of Being a Part of Snack ‘n Track:
- Parents/Guardians are contacted if students do not arrive at the Baldwin School as planned
- Supervision at the Baldwin School prior to class and while walking to Maud Morgan Arts
- A nutritious snack
- An opportunity to work on homework or art projects prior to class
Email Valerie Mendez at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make alternate arrangements for your 4th or 5th grade child arriving via Cambridge Public Schools.
Review the Safety Policies for Arrival and Pick Up of Grade School Children for additional information regarding the arrival process for all Kindergarten through 5th grade students.